/*page title*/ $title="The EU Non-Proliferation Consortium - Focus";?>
require_once $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/includes/config.php";
FOCUS - 2nd NPT PrepCom (April – May 2013)
Overview of the latest EU official documents, publications of the Consortium, and publications from the network regarding the Second Preparatory Committee for the 2015 Review Conference of the Parties to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT), 22 April - 3 May 2013, Geneva, Switzerland
Publications of the Consortium
- Defusing the Bomb or just Chit-Chat? Cooperation between the European Union and Japan on the NPT, Stratos Pourzitakis, NP paper No. 17, June 2012, 18p.
- The NPT review process and strengthening the treaty: peaceful uses, Giorgio Franceschini, NP paper No.11, February 2012, 16p.
- The NPT review process and strengthening the treaty: disarmament, Harald Müller, NP paper No.10, February 2012, 18p.
- A reflection on the current state of nuclear non-proliferation and safeguards, Andreas Persbo, NP paper No.8, February 2012, 18p.
Latest publications from the network
- NPT Preparatory Committee 2013, special folder by the Acronym Institute for Disarmament Diplomacy
- NPT Briefing Book, King’s College London (ed.), 2013 Edition
- Deux ans avant la Conférence de révision du TNP 2015 : Quelles avancées ? Bérangère Rouppert, Note d’Analyse, GRIP, 23 May 2013, 8p. (in French)
- Egypt shows NPT frustration in PrepCom walkout, Alberto Muti, Vertic Blog, 10 May 2013
- Egypt exits non-proliferation meeting, Jenny Nielsen, IISS Voices, 02 May 2013
- "NPT: the issues facing the Geneva PrepCom", The Non-Proliferation Monthly, Benjamin Hautecouverture, April 2013
- An A-Z of the NPT preparatory committee, Jenny Nielsen, IISS Voices, 24 April 2013
- What’s in store for the PrepCom?, Rebecca Cousins, BASIC, 22 April 2013
- The P5 discuss disarmament in Geneva, Rachel Staley, BASIC This Week, 16 April 2013
- The State of the NPT Diplomacy, William C. Potter, ELN Strategic Comment, European Leadership Network for Multilateral Nuclear Disarmament and Non-Proliferation, 26 March 2013
- The State of the NPT in 2013, Harald Müller, ELN Strategic Comment, European Leadership Network for Multilateral Nuclear Disarmament and Non-Proliferation, 25 March 2013
- The Nuclear Nonproliferation Regime at a Crossroads, INSS/FRS, Conference Records, Tel Aviv, 11 - 12 February 2013
- Wilton Park Conference Report: Global constituencies in the NPT regime: how to build consensus for 2015? Sunday 2 – Wednesday 5, September2012, WP1188, 9p.
- “Overview: Challenges and Prospects of Monitoring”, P. Sidhu, NPT Action Plan Monitoring Report, GCSP and Reaching Critical Will, April 2012
- Nuclear Politics and the Non-Aligned Movement, Gaukhar Mukhatzhanova, William Potter, Adelphi Book, 15 February 2012
- Nuclear non-proliferation: what now after the 2010 NPT review? Wilton Park Conference, Conference report for WP1062, 12p., December 2011