/*page title*/ $title="The EU Non-Proliferation Consortium - Focus";?>
require_once $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/includes/config.php";
FOCUS - CWC Third Revcon (April 2013)
Overview of the latest EU official documents, publications of the Consortium, and publication from the network regarding the ongoing
Third Review Conference of the States Parties of the Chemical Weapons Convention (April 08 - 19, 2013, The Hague, Netherlands)
Latest publications from the network
- The Non-Proliferation Monthly CWC 3rd Review Conference Special Issue, No.78, April 2013, 16p., CESIM
- Maintaining chemical peace: the CWC, the European Union, and political developments, Cindy Vestergaard, April 2013, Danish Institute for International Studies
- The Future of the Chemical Weapons Convention, Mohamed Daoudi, John Hart, Ajey Lele, Ralf Trapp, SIPRI Policy Paper No.35, April 2013, 48p., Stockholm International Peace Research Institute
- The future of the CWC in the post-destruction phase, Jean-Pascal Zanders (ed), Yasemin Balci, Richard Guthrie, Ralf Trapp, Cindy Vestergaard, EU-ISS Report N° 15, March 2013, 68p., European Union Institute for Security Studies
- Technological convergence: What impact for the Chemical and Biological Weapons Conventions? Elisande Nexon (ed.), Seminar report, Inserm - FRS, Paris, 20 February 2013, 8p.
- Chemical Weapons Convention, Third Review Conference and Beyond, Wilton Park Conference Report, WP1178, October 2012, 10p.
- Chemical weapons disarmament and the future of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), Wilton Park Conference report, WP1079, March 2011, 14p.
- Freeing the World of Chemical Weapons: the Chemical Weapons Convention at the Ten-Year Mark, Oliver Thränert & Jonathan B. Tucker, SWP Research Paper, July 2007, German Institute for International and Security Affairs